Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our One Month Anniversary!



Today is our one month anniversary and Casey took it very seriously. He has been looking forward to this day all week. He met me at 12:00 for lunch with a bouquet of flowers. He wanted the same flowers that were in my bridal bouquet and he found them! Then he took me to this amazing Italian food. It was very expensive but well worth it. I have been dying for some good spagetti with parmesan cheese. For the past week he had been asking all around town for a nice place is to take me to lunch. It was amazing food. Even though we only had two hours to spend together at lunch it has been such a great day. I have such an amazing husband.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! Casey is too cute!

Anonymous said...

We love reading about your adventures and are so happy that everything is going so well and that you are having the time of your life. Casey looks quite handsome with his new buzz cut! Happy one month anniversary!
T. H. T. & B.